- More than one million people trained since 1996
- Over a thousand active trainers in 2019
- A dedicated team of subject and sector experts
- The widest range of role-based training programmes in this complex risk area
- A diverse, highly qualified training team with extensive real-world experience
- An unparalleled range of delivery methods utilising the latest learning technologies
- A partnership approach, based on mutual commitments to achieve lasting results
Maybo eLearning Store
Creating positive and safer outcomes
Wherever the potential for challenging behaviours or conflict exists, Maybo seeks to reduce risk and promote positive and safer outcomes.
We’ve always sought to go where others follow, creating the first nationally accredited conflict management and physical intervention courses back in 1996.
Our commitment to creating positive and safer outcomes helps to ensure we remain at the forefront of learning and best practice, constantly working to raise the bar in training provision by investing in exploring new, innovative methods for managing challenging behaviour and leading the development of national qualifications and competency standards.
The majority of our team have worked with us for over 10 years after long careers in operational roles, uniquely positioning them to provide subject expertise that is enhanced by real-world experience. This ensures learning is realistic, relevant and accurately reflects the challenges encountered in the workplace.
Your cart is empty